Nursing school is taking over my life

Hi. Remember me?
Sorryyyyy. Since my last post, I:


1. Moved across the country
2. Started nursing school
3. Yeah... that's about it. Seems like a lot more has happened!

Stay with me-- I've got tons of pending blog posts, and plenty to write about (within HIPAA guidelines, of course)!

In the meantime, here's a quick, not-at-all-comprehensive summary of my life:

Here are some pictures of my solo 40+ hour road trip:

Cadillac Ranch, TX

Memphis, TN- Site of MLK's Assassination 

Nashville, TN- Thanks for hosting me, Aimee! 

Pictures of my awesome new city:

Balcony View- be jeal.

One of my roommates and I at an Orioles game

Fell's Point

That one time I thought I was going to be kidnapped inside of a strange "furniture store": 

(Legit texted them a "this is where I was last if I don't ever come home" text)


Nature exists out here, it's pretty cool:

Fenwick Island, DE


 Patapsco River, MD


Here are some pictures of nursing school:

I look like this every once in a while, emphasis on the "once". 

But mostly I look like this...

...and this (learning by osmosis totally works)

I go to school here... whaaaaat?!



Ok, check back soon!






Comments

Popular Posts