1/2 Marathon: Follow me on race day!

I'm running a half marathon tomorrow!


To be honest, I feel a little less prepared than last time.

I've been nursing a back injury that flared up last week and just wouldn't go away completely. I'm feeling a lot better than I was (I could barely stand up straight last week), but I'm definitely taking it easy as far as racing goes. I will cross that finish line, whether I'm sprinting, running, walking or crawling. I'm expecting that if my back starts hurting, I'll be speed-walking a good percentage of this race. Sorrynotsorry.

But this also means there's going to be a lot of live tweeting/ instagramming/ facebooking! I'm going to need a lot of motivating, that's for sure. And that's where you all come in! If you want to follow my progress, or just see some super awesome pics of sweaty people running, or better yet if you WANT TO MOTIVATE ME, make sure you're following me on social media!

Twitter: MayaJoy
Instagram: mthode

(Yes, I know my accounts are private. Fear not, my follower request acceptance rate is a whopping 99.99%.)

Talk to you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts