Gift Ideas: Heart-Related Jewelry

So with the holidays coming up, I'd thought I'd share some of my favorite gift ideas for heart patients, heart surgeons, cardiac nurses, or anyone who just loves a little cardiac bling bling. :)

Here are my favorite jewelry gift ideas! 


1. EKG Rings: $? | unknown
2. Lego Heart Necklace: $5-30 | etsy.com 
3. Mended Heart Necklace: $70 | UnbrokenHeart.com (my absolute favorite)
4. EKG Necklace: $50 | etsy.com
(I found all of these originally on Pinterest.com, so I apologize if the links below don't take you directly to the exact item.) 

If you're looking for any more ideas, Anna over at The Days When I'm Not a Nurse has some more great gift guides (so many heart-related gifts on this post)!


Comments

  1. Eeeek, I love the EKG rings! Those are absolutely clever! I wouldn’t mind being given the silver one as a gift from a loved one. It’s like saying, “My heart beats only for you!” The silver EKG necklace would be a beautiful match to it too. It’s like the pendant was the stamp used to create the pattern on the ring. Haha!

    + Idaline Cirillo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts