Halloween Update

This post is long overdue...my b.

Back in October, I wrote about Halloween costume ideas. In case you were wondering, I ended up going as a Heart Attack. I literally threw this costume together in 5 minutes (I'm pretty low-maintenance). I had everything at home already, so there was no need to spend any extra money!

Here's the finished product! Sorry that I don't have a better-quality picture.


Key Items:
  • Red dress
  • Red cardigan
  • Stethoscope
  • Anatomically correct hearts
  • Patience, for when people just don't understand your nerdy sense of humor/ clever costume
Apparently, this outfit also reminded some people of Miss Frizzle. Sooo if you're looking for some Magic School Bus inspiration, look no further.


Happy (Belated) Halloween!




Comments

Popular Posts